Thursday, September 21, 2017

A Wreath for All Seasons {FSJ Harvest Wreath}


Hello friends!!!! It's time to get back to crafty business around here, with some new cards! This stamp set (and it's accompanying dies) is called Harvest Wreath. I LOVE the font and sentiments in this set. It's obviously a fall stamp set, but I'm going to show you a few different ways to spin it!
Since I've been away for a few weeks, I thought I'd treat you to THREE projects today. We were busy weathering Hurricane Irma...and then cleaning up from Hurricane Irma...and then getting back to school and routines after Hurricane Irma. She exhausted us, but we faired well and we are so grateful that our damage was minimal. And now, it's back to business as usual, and I am SO grateful for that!


So for today's first card, it's pretty straightforward - an autumn thanks card. Stamped wreath along with lovely little gold leaves added, and the fun "thanks" sentiment. The coordinating dies for the words in this stamp set allow for lots of fun possibilities and save some time to avoid fussy cutting! 

Next up, how about a Christmas wreath?
On our Christmas wreath, I paired the Sleigh Ride stamp set for the presents and Santa's bag. I watercolored the images and added them with foam tape, plus some Fashion Silver embellishments

And last but not least, a Valentine's wreath...
Black and white with red is always a fun option for Valentine's Day (or ANY day, in my opinion!) I love the dotted washi tape (Simple Elegance Journey Tape) and the tiny hearts (Heart Strip Die) with this card. 

Three simple ideas for all year long with the Harvest Wreath stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're leaving inspired, and ready to think about some of your crafty products - is there something you can use in a NEW way? xoxo

1 comment: