Monday, December 12, 2016

Cold Weather Cuddles

Helllllllo dears! I am pleased to report that this blog is back to WINTER, after last week's last little burst of fall. 

Red, black, and white is one of my favorite color combinations all year long - but at Christmastime, it's especially awesome. It makes me super happy. For this card, I stamped snowflakes, plus a little tiny heart (I think it was from one of our new planner stamp sets...but yikes, I can't remember.) Then I added the sentiment strip, some Black Licorice Sparkle Tape, and Licorice Twist Twine. (All from Fun Stampers Journey.) At the end, I added a little Journey Glaze to the hearts and just a wee bit of glitter.  It's winter, but let's not go crazy with the glitter people. ;) 

Stop on by next week to see a completely different...but strangely, sort of the same, - but different, card using these same beautiful snowflakes!!!! xoxo

Products used on today's project:
(get both these stamp sets before they disappear at the end of the year!)



No comments: